What a Year!
- Lost my dad to lung cancer. He was 84 years old
- Quit the job I took in December 2022
Had another job lined up but turned out to be bogus
Out of work for a few months
- Started a new job in December 2023
- Wife quit her job and took a new job
- Still under 200lbs but holidays I have creeped up to 195. I’m usually around 190
- I mostly maintained my weight sense Nov 2022 when I hit 180. I am fluctuating around 190 currently (this week doesn’t count with all the eating).
- For approx 95% of this year I consistently walked for 30 minutes around noon and then 30 minutes at night. The evening walks would be filled with push-ups / squats or dumbbell exercises.
- I didn’t use my Teeter Hang-up much and it was folded up for the last 6 months. I used it this week
- Pull strength has improved. I can usually do 2 full pull ups (hands forward) fresh and rested
- 2024 I will work towards harder workouts for strength/muscle building.
- I’m still working towards a flat stomach
- I also will start daily practice ATG split squat to eventually do it on level ground
Projects / Ventures / Etc
A project called Wallet Bullion languished. I tried to revive it a couple of months ago, but I’m not really in to it.
Things I’ve come to realize
The one thing that really sticks out is that over all I don’t want to make or sell a product to a person / people. I find that most people are finnicky and I don’t want to deal with them unless it’s something I want to make or do. And if I make 1 or a few items and sell them it’s cool, but I don’t want to scale it up and keep having to make said item over and over again.
I do like helping others by telling them what has worked for me and offering advice. I don’t necessarily want to do the work FOR someone but I enjoy helping those who want to help themselves.